Follow us on

'.

MMA News

Darren Till hits back at ‘dummy’ Mike Perry for claiming he rejected $2 million fight offer

Mike Perry and Darren Till are eight years removed from their viral altercation in the UFC, but their feud remains as real as ever.

Bare Knuckle FC star Mike Perry and former UFC title challenger Darren Till have a unique relationship. Perry and Till have gone from friends to foes, to bitter enemies, and have shown mutual respect during their careers.

Now that Till and Perry aren’t under the UFC banner, the chances of a potential fight in boxing or MMA have increased, and not decreased, since their splits from the Octagon. Perry has become the face of bare-knuckle boxing, and Till has regained some momentum with two wins in the boxing ring.

Perry has repeatedly accused Till of turning down lucrative fight offers in recent years. He continued that trend on Monday in a recent interview as he awaits his next BKFC booking.

Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images
Photo by Jeff Bottari/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images

Mike Perry vs. Darren Till in Dirty Boxing?

During a recent appearance on The Ariel Helwani Show, Perry reignited his feud with Till.

“It makes me crazy that Till says no to $2 million in Bare Knuckle [to fight me] and then he fights Anthony Taylor and boxing for like 300K,” Perry said.

“Let’s make that one happen. Darren Till vs. Platinum Perry under my banner in Dirty Boxing.”

It didn’t take long for Till to respond on X, and it wasn’t in kind.

“I never said no my friend… I said let’s do one boxing fight and let’s do one bareknuckle fight… You and ur manager never came back to me and my management so it’s on you…
If you want to fight I am here,” Till assured. “You are more interested in being a promoter right now whereas I am training everyday no distractions and struggling to get opponents…
KSI doesn’t answer the phone Tommy Fury doesn’t answer the phone… Jake Paul same thing…

“So if you really want the fight that is destined to happen get ur manager to contact MisFits and we can make this happen as a co-promotion.”

Till was supposed to face Tommy Fury in a Misfits Boxing event earlier this year before Fury withdrew. He defeated Anthony Taylor in his most recent Misfits Boxing appearance in January.

Mike Perry in talks to face UFC Hall of Famer in Bare Knuckle FC return

Amidst the resurfaced Till beef, Perry is reportedly in talks to face 2025 UFC Hall of Fame inductee Robbie Lawler in the BKFC ring later this year. Lawler retired from MMA after knocking out Niko Price at UFC 290.

Perry and Till have teased a fight for years, stemming from their post-fight altercation after Till defeated Donald Cerrone at a UFC Fight Night in 2018. After Till’s most recent victory, Perry targeted a fight with the former UFC star, but as of this writing, nothing is formally in the works.

Perry also claimed that he could face Dillon Danis in an MMA fight after Danis’s original boxing opponent, KSI, withdrew from their previously scheduled matchup. Danis is 2-0 in his professional MMA career.

The Till vs. Perry rivalry rages on, although it remains to be seen if a fight will materialize. But by all accounts, both parties seem interested in making it happen.